Champagne Pairing Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Champagne isn't just for pre-dinner receptions or toasting at midnight. During this class, we'll showcase new advice and tips in order to give you inspiration when concocting your own pairings at home.
For most, Champagne is meant for special celebratory occasions. What people are missing out on are all the infinite possibilities of food pairings Champagne is able to compliment. We'll discuss several of them during this class featuring some familiar brand name Champagne along with what is known as "growers Champagne".
- This is a wine appreciation class to further educate your palate by tasting a variety of wines in a professional manner.
- You must be 21+ years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Classroom size is limited to only 20 people to encourage more in-depth discussion and analysis, so please RSVP early.
- You must purchase your tickets early online through our website.
- Facebook "Likes" or responses will not be accepted as an RSVP.
- Please refrain from cell phone use during the presentation to be respectful of those who are attending to learn more about wine appreciation.
- Critical discussion is encouraged, but please be aware and respectful of other students' opinions and assessments of the wines.
- Wine is subjective and personal to each individual's palate.
- Please be respectful of each other's opinions when tasting.
- Sold OutChampagne Class$30$300$0