Tue, Jul 27|
Crepe Choupette Wine Dinner w/ Mary Taylor
SOLD OUT Please call the store to be put on the waitlist in case someone cancels. No more RSVP’s at this time.
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
New Haven, 24 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
About the Event
PLEASE CALL THE ATORE TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITLIST. No more RSVP’a at this time.
This will be a full wine dinner format with 5 food courses paired with 5 wines At Crepes Choupette in New Haven. The address is mentioned above.
- Gaillac Perle paired with a veggie crepe
- Anjou Blanc paired with smoked salmon w/creme Fraiche crepe
- Angenais Rose paired with fig/prosciutto/goat cheese
- Anjou Rouge paired with Duck/blueberry compote
- Valencay Rouge pairing TBA
The guest speaker for the evening will be Mary Taylor.
- DO NOT CALL THE RESTAURANT to RSVP
- Each attendee will receive 1 glass of each style of wine to pair with each course. If you feel that you’d like more wine or an alternate wine to what is mentioned on the menu, please consider purchasing a bottle from the restaurant.
- The cost of the wine dinner is $75 per person, plus tax, but includes tips.
- Please do not call the restaurant to RSVP after the event is closed.
- Since this is a prefixed menu with set pricing, there are no substitutions/additions for wine or food aversions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please plan ahead.
- If any attendees cancel after July 24th, you will receive a partial store credit in the form of a $25 Wine 101 gift card.
- Your emailed receipt will be your entrance ticket.
- if you feel that there was a charge discrepancy please notify us the day of the charge or any day prior to the event and we will rectify it immediately.
- YOU NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS! All other replies will not reserve your tickets. Any social media "likes" or "I'm interested" will not reserve your tickets.
- Once we process your ticket order you will receive an email confirmation. This confirmation is your ticket to the event.
- if you do not receive an email confirmation by July 25th you will need to notify us immediately so that we can rectify this.
- entrance to the event without an email confirmation will not be accepted.
- payment at the door will not be accepted.