Wed, Nov 15|
Kobal Vineyards: Unveiling the Essence of Slovenian Terroir
Indulge your senses in an exquisite evening of wine exploration as we proudly present the exceptional creations of Kobal Vineyards, nestled in the heart of Slovenia.
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Cafe Melba, 232 Melba St, Milford, CT 06460, USA
About the Event
This family-owned estate has been cultivating vineyards with passion and dedication for generations. Join us for an unforgettable tasting experience that promises to transport you to the picturesque landscapes of Slovenia as we showcase why we feel that the versatility of these wines should be on everyone's Thanksgiving table.
- A Curated Selection: Embark on a sensory adventure with a handpicked selection of Kobal Vineyards' finest varietals. From crisp, aromatic whites to robust, velvety reds, each bottle encapsulates the unique terroir of this esteemed Slovenian vineyard.
- Gain insight into Kobal Vineyards as you interact with sommelier, Kim Kunzik, from Ungrafted Selections, who will lead the class in learning about the meticulous craftsmanship and time-honored techniques that go into creating these exceptional wines.
- Elevate your tasting experience with carefully curated artisanal pairings that complement the flavors of each wine. From local cheeses to delectable charcuterie, every bite is designed to enhance the nuances of Kobal's exquisite wines.
- Immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of Cafe Melba in Milford, the perfect backdrop for an evening of refined indulgence. The ambiance, combined with the superb wines, promises an enchanting experience for all guests.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts by the glass or bottle, available only to attendees of this special event that evening.
TICKET Price is $35pp and includes:
- instructor lead class
- a sampling of the 5 wines
- cheese/charcuterie accompaniment
Doors open at 6PM for those who would like to get acquainted with the restaurant and purchase a cocktail or glass of wine prior to the beginning of class.
Chef Dan Kardos will be creating a special menu for those interested in purchasing additional eats for the evening.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- Please RSVP to this event page. Please be sure to include all names of people in your party when RSVPing.
- There will not be a pay-at-the-door option for this event. You must pay in advance when contacted.
- Once we have hit the maximum number of attendees we will contact each individual for payment instructions. At that time, if we do not hear from you within 12 hours, we will cancel your RSVP and move on to the next person.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL
- The final day to RSVP will be Saturday, November 11th at 8 PM
- MUST BE 21+ to attend
Join us for an evening of refined tastes, captivating stories, and the celebration of exceptional Slovenian wines. We look forward to raising a glass with you at this extraordinary Kobal Vineyards wine-tasting event.