Llopart Cava Class
Time & Location
About the Event
This spring, from March 9 to 15, the U.S.’s first-ever Cava Discovery week will take place in major cities across America. For seven straight days, participating restaurants and bars across New York, Chicago, Miami, Dallas, Los Angeles and now Hamden, Connecticut will have the chance to serve the best quality Cava, introducing their guests to an extraordinary sparkling wine experience that will expand their understanding—and enjoyment of—Spain’s legendary sparkling wine.
During this tasting & pairing class, we will explore Cava from the historic Llopart Family Estates in Barcelona, Spain.
Our gracious hosts at Ibiza Tapas in Hamden have prepared a tasting menu to complement each Cava to best showcase the versatility of the wine in regards to food.
- Menu for the evening
- Croquetas de Bacalao, codfish croquettes w/ Llopart Brut 2013
- Arroz Cremoso con Vieras, creamy Spanish rice with bay scallops, peas & saffron w/ Llopart Brut 2015
- Txanguroa a la Donostierra, crab cakes with seasonal vegetables w/ Llopart Microcosmos Rose 2016
- Pulpo a la Gallega, frilled octopus with potato confit w/ Llopart Brut Rose 2017
- An assortment of Spanish cheeses w/ Llopart Leopardi Brut Nature 2012
Price is $45 per person ALL INCLUSIVE
Must be paid for in advance.
Please RSVP here and we will call you for payment information.
Limited to 20 people.