Wed, Nov 30|
Making Spirits Bright with St George Distillery
Mix up some holiday cheer while learning four holiday-themed drinks and the techniques for making them, with Bryan Bartell from St George.
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
New Haven, 470 James St, New Haven, CT 06513, USA
About the Event
The winter holidays are upon us! Bring in the cheer with 4 seasonal drinks that you can serve and impress your guests during this festive time of year. In this seminar, we will explore the history of St George Distillery, the artisan spirits they create as well as the techniques for making these cocktails at home.
In this class, we will mix up two classic & two seasonal inspired craft cocktails to celebrate the holidays and ring in the new year.
What to expect:
- You will learn how to make 4 cocktails from instructor & VP of NorthEast Sales, Bryan Bartell.
- Have the opportunity to try the spirits involved in each cocktail separately
- You will learn about barware, tools, and techniques.
- Q/A session with your instructors
- Good vibes and a fun night!
Cocktails for the evening:
- Spiced Pear Old Fashioned
- Green Chile Gimlet
- American Werewwolf
- NOLA Espresso Martini
Seating will be limited to 30 people.
MUST BE 21+ to purchase and attend. ID required prior to entry.
All sales are final, please plan accordingly.
If the minimum number of attendees is not met by November 27the, the class will unfortunatelty be cancelled and all ticket purchasers will receive a full refund.