Time & Location
Jan 23, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Wine 101, 1220 Whitney Ave c, Hamden, CT 06517, USA
About the Event
Over three short years, Geoff has dazzled our classroom with informative and educational wine classes focused on some of the premier wine estates and regions from around the globe. We've been blessed to have Geoff as part of our sales team here, but duty calls as he prepares for the next step in his wine career with Eder Bros.
During this final class, we'll taste through a selection of Geoff's greatest hits from over the years. Join us as we wish him and Matt good-bye and thank him for all that he has done for the little shop at 1220 Whitney Ave.
- This is a wine appreciation class to further educate your palate by tasting a variety of wines in a professional manner.
- You must be 21+ years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Classroom size is limited to only 18 people, so please RSVP early.
- You must purchase your tickets early online through our website.
- Facebook "Likes" or responses will not be accepted as an RSVP.
- Please refrain from cell phone use during the presentation to be respectful of those who are attending to learn more about wine appreciation.
- Critical discussion is encouraged, but please be aware and respectful of other students' opinions and assessments of the wines.
- Wine is subjective and personal to each individual's palate.
- Please be respectful of each other's opinions when tasting.
- These are commissioned, salespeople. The best way to say thank you for their time is to support them by purchasing products they may sample from the evening.
- Ticket type
Geoff's Greatest Hits
$20 ticket will include a $15 gift card towards purchasing wines from the tasting after the event. All tickets are nonrefundable. Any cancellations will receive store credit. Must be 21+ to purchase, please bring your ID's.Price$20.00Sold Out
This event is sold out