Time & Location
Feb 27, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Wine 101, 1220 Whitney Ave c, Hamden, CT 06517, USA
About the Event
Mundovino, a leading Importer, will take you on a voyage where heritage meets innovation.
Uncover the richness of acclaimed family-owned vineyards, and meet pioneers on the forefront of future-forward techniques with MundoVino’s 40+ vibrant wine estates.
Sip and savor as the portfolio guides you to discover distinctive notes, brilliant blends, artfully-mastered varietals, and forward-thinking processes from Spain & Portugal.
We'll taste a lineup of 5 new wines from the Iberian peninsula guided by Eric.
$20 per person includes a $15 gift card and a light assortment of cheese & crackers to accompany the tasting.
- This is a wine appreciation class to further educate your palate by tasting a variety of wines in a professional manner.
- You must be 21+ years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Classroom size is limited to only 16 people, so please RSVP early.
- You must purchase your tickets early online through our website.
- Facebook "Likes" or responses that "promise to come" will not be accepted as an RSVP.
- Please refrain from cell phone use during the presentation to be respectful to the speaker and to those who are attending who wish to learn more about wine appreciation.
- Critical discussion is encouraged, but please be aware of noise levels and respectful of other students' opinions and assessments of the wines.
- Wine is subjective and personal to each individual's palate.
- These are commissioned salespeople who are donating their time and wine for the event. The best way to show your appreciation is to be attentive and to purchase wines from the evening. This helps us continue to bring guest speakers from the wine world to our shop at 1220 Whitney in Hamden to share their knowledge and experience with you all.
An Evening w/Eric Lopez
By purchasing a ticket you are verifying that you are 21+ years of age. Please bring your ID to verify. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. If you need to cancel you will receive store credit in the form of a gift card. If we cancel for not meeting the minimum required attendance, weather etc you will receive a full refund.