Wed, Jun 27|
Spanish Tapas & Paella Dinner
A wine dinner for $40 per person?? Yup! Juan Carlos returns this month for a wine, tapas and paella dinner with our neighborhood friends at Ibiza Tapas.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2018, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Ibiza Tapas, 1832, Dixwell Ave, Hamden, CT 06514, USA
About the Event
$40 per person ALL INCLUSIVE! The menu will be served family style paired with a selection of wines by Juan Carlos Rodriguez of Bodegas Olarra. PLEASE CALL THE RESTAURANT to RSVP. Limited seating so seats must be paid for in advance.
Cold Tapas Course paired with Anares Terra Npva Verdejo
- *Pan Catalan, toasted bread with serrano ham, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes finished with tapenade sauce.
- *Primiento Rellenos, roasted piquillo peppers stuffed with tuna fish, rice and vegetables
Hot Tapas Course paired with Rivallana Crianza Rioja and Ondarre Reserve Rioja
- * Crouquetta de Bacalao, cod fish croquettes served with aioli sauce
- * Pintxo de Pollo, Chicken kebab, served with vegetables and
- mustard aioli.
- * Chorizo Espanol, sauteed Spanish sausage, white beans in a Rioja red wine sauce
Paella Course paired with Cerro Anon Grand Reserva
- *Paella Valenciana made with chicken, Spanish sausage, seafood and saffron rice.
Dessert Course paired with Ondarre Brut Millennium Cava
- *Flan de Naranja