The Piedmont Girl
Time & Location
About the Event
Our guest for the evening will be Amy Ezrin, aka "The Piedmont Girl". Amy is one of three members of The Piedmont Guy, a national importer of artisanal wines from the Italian region of Piedmont, represented across North America by passionate distributors. A consultant to the Wine & Spirits industry, she is focused on supporting wineries to improve their presence in North America, assisting consortia and other associations to drive awareness of their products and regions, and on creating commercial opportunities for fine wines and spirits.
During this "Piedmont 101" class, we'll taste and explore some common and lesser-known varietals, styles and appellations within Piedmont.
Wines for the evening:
- Angelo Negro Unfiltered Bianco 2020
- Cieck Erbaluce di Caluso 2020
- Ercole Barbera del Piemonte 2020
- Angelo Negro Langhe Nebbiolo 2019
- Ercole Moscato d'Asti <<< come into this wine with an open mind. Yes it has fruit character but the wine as a whole is amazing especially if you're into spicy Asian or Indian cuisine
Seating is limited to 20 people in order to provide safe and adequate social distancing to ensure everyone's comfort level.
Last day to sign up is 10/16/21
$40pp includes the class, wine tasting and individual charcuterie box. Please specify when purchasing your tickets if you have any allergies.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please plan accordingly.
If minimal class attendance is not met by 10/16, the class will be canceled and all ticket holders will receive a full refund.
- The Piedmont Girl$40sales tax included$40sales tax included0$0