Time & Location
Nov 06, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the Event
What's the role of a wine negociante?
Doesn't it sound cool to have your name on a wine label? Of course, it does. Now get out there and sell it!!
Mary Taylor took CT by storm in a short amount of time which did not come easily by any means. This is a testament to her dedication to the people in the vineyard that grow and produce the wine in addition to her own drive, determination of bringing phenomenal wines from small, mostly organic producers at everyday prices. Not easily done by everyone including some behemoth wine importers.
During this class, Mary will walk us through a tasting of 4 of her signature and unique wine brands and explain how it all goes from vineyard to vine to your glass here in CT.
Wines for the class can be purchased as a discounted bundled or individually, your choice, but you are required to purchase some of the wines through us here at Wine 101 Hamden.
- Bundled kits are $60.
- Individual wines can be purchased through our app under the events category.
Wine Bundle kits Included the following plus FREE delivery:
- Beaujolais Village
- Clara Sala Sicilia Bianco
- Cotes de Gascony
All wines will be delivered by Thursday prior to the event.
Zoom links and password will be emailed to individuals on the day of the event.
How to host an in-home Zoom tasting:
- Invite up to 6 people, each person will be able to enjoy one glass of each wine. If you're having fewer people over then you'll be afforded more than one glass each.
- If you choose to have a meal with the wines and need food recommendations, please let us know.
- Make sure there is adequate lighting in your room. We do like to see everyone's smiling faces.
- Please refrain from obscene comments or gestures.
An Evening w/ Mary Taylor
Wines will be delivered the day prior to the event if not sooner. Zoom link and password will be emailed the day of the event.$60.00