Visiting Wine Maker, Michele D' Aprix
Time & Location
About the Event
Michele earned her Viticulture and Enology degree from UC Davis, and today she runs her own wine importing business and calls NYC her home. Come harvest season, Michele hops over the pond to get her hands dirty in the French soil, making wine with Pierre Bernault. Her mission is to redefine Bordeaux for a new generation of wine lovers — to swipe it of its stuffy notoriety and intimidation, getting us all to drink a glass on any day of the week.
During this wine class/discussion led by Peter Trolio from Village Wine Imports and Michele, we will taste through a selection of 5 wines from Michele's portfolio.
- This is NOT A DINNER FORMAT. This is a wine class format with small bites to accompany the wine tasting. Bear's Smokehouse is in the same parking lot if you would like to stop for dinner & drinks prior to or after the class.
- Everyone will receive 1 glass of each style of wine
- Food & wine menu will be announced soon.
- Please read the food and wine menu over carefully once it is posted. Because this is a prefixed wine menu with small bites to accompany the tasting, there will be no substitutions for food or wine aversions.
- Tickets will need to be purchased through our app, Wine 101 Hamden in your app store.
- If you are having difficulties with navigating the app, please contact us at the store.
- Last day to RSVP is July 10th.
- Space is limited to 40 people
- $40 per person