Thu, Mar 10|
North Haven of Havanna
Whiskey & Cigar Night
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to join North of Havana Cigar Lounge & Wine 101 Hamden for our first-ever Whiskey & Cigar event.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
North Haven of Havanna, 77 State St, North Haven, CT 06473, USA
About the Event
Cigars and whiskeys have a long and rich history. Each is great on its own, but together, they make the perfect pairing. There are many different types of whiskey and cigars you can choose, so it might be confusing how to start. Don't worry! We're going to explore why cigars go well with whiskeys and some tips on how you can enjoy the pairing more.
This masterclass dives into the world of bourbon, whiskey, rye and the art of cigars. Throughout this 90-min experience, each guest will receive a guided flight of 6-1.5oz bourbon/rye pours, one premium cigar, and a sampling of small bites.
Whiskeys featured for the night:
- Doc Swinsons's Solera Method Straight Rye finished in rum casks
- Doc Swinson's Triple Cask Straight Bourbon Whiskey finished in Sherry & Cognac casks
- Doc Swinson's Blender's Cut Straight Bourbon Whisker
- Town Branch Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Town Branch True Cask Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Town Branch Rye
Tickets need to be purchased in advance.
Must be 21+ to purchase tickets. Please bring your ID for verification on the night of the event.
The last day to purchase tickets (PLEASE DO NOT WAIT) is March 6th. If we do not achieve the minimum number of attendees by March 6th the class will, unfortunately, be canceled. All ticket holders will receive a full refund if we cancel due to low attendance.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL.
Class begins promptly at 7 PM. Please plan accordingly. NO entry after 7 PM.
If you see a discrepancy before you check out please notify us prior to checkout. Any discrepancies not brought to our attention once you have paid can be discussed on March 11th, not during or after the class that night.
By placing your order for tickets you are acknowledging that:
- You are at least 21+ years of age, please bring your ID.
- You have read and understood everything mentioned above.
- You will be respectful of the guest speaker, other attendees, and the North of Havana facility.
- Any questions or concerns need to be addressed prior to March 10th.