Time & Location
Jan 19, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
New Haven, 470 James St, New Haven, CT 06513, USA
About the Event
Virginia Distillery Company is an American Single Malt Whisky distillery on 100 acres amongst the Blue Ridge Mountains in Nelson County, Virginia. They are centrally located between Charlottesville & Lynchburg on Route 29. From the impeccable quality of the ingredients, they source, to the years spent perfecting their maturation process, Virginia Distillery Co. makes whisky their way – never sacrificing the best for the easier, safer path.
During this class lead by Erica Kraypohl, Northeast Market Manager for Virginia Distillery, we will taste a selection of 6 of their portfolio including:
- Courage & Conviction American Single Malt Flagship
- Courage & Conviction Bourbon Cask
- Courage & Conviction Sherry Cask
- Courage & Conviction Cuvee Cask
- VHW Port Cask Finished Whisky
- VHW Cider Cask Finished Whisky
Must be 21+ to purchase tickets. Please bring your ID for verification on the night of the event.
- Masks need to be worn upon entry. This is a New Haven mandate regardless of vaccination status.
- Tickets need to be purchased in advance. The last day (PLEASE DO NOT WAIT) is January 15th. If we do not achieve the minimum number of attendees by 1-15-2022 the class will, unfortunately, be canceled. All ticket holders will receive a full refund if we cancel due to low attendance.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL.
- Class begins promptly at 7 PM. Please plan accordingly. NO entry after 7 PM.
- All ticket purchasers/attendees will receive an individual cheese/charcuterie box to nosh along while sampling the whiskey. If you have allergies, please specify such when purchasing tickets and we will do our very best to accommodate you within reason. If you need to eat an actual meal please do so prior to or after the class.
- All ticket purchasers will also receive a 4 pack sampler of their Whiskey to take home.
- The class will be limited to 20 people. The room at District provides for more than adequate social distancing space for comfort.
$40 PER TICKET. NO REFUNDS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY
If you see a discrepancy before you check out please notify us prior to checkout. Any discrepancies not brought to our attention once you have paid can be discussed on January 20th, not during or after the class that night.
By placing your order for tickets you are acknowledging that:
- You are at least 21+ years of age, please bring your ID.
- You have read and understood everything mentioned above.
- You will be respectful of the guest speaker, other attendees, and the District facility.
- Any questions or concerns need to be addressed prior to January 19th.
Virginia Distillery Early Bird
Ticket includes whiskey tasting class, cheese/charcuterie box, 4 pack gift sampler.