Boutique Wines | Local Craft Beer
Artisan Cheeses | Small Batch Spirits
Pop a cork and let the learning begin!
Mon to Sat 10 AM to 7 PM
NOW OPEN Sunday Noon ot 4PM
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
CURBSIDE Pickup Available
NOW Shipping throughout CT!
FedEx Shipping States Include:
AL, CA, DC, FL, LA, NE, NH, NM, ND, OR, VA, WY, WV
Click on the image to download our app
Sat, Oct 05|
Whitneyville Wine Walk
Ticket window is closed, but glasses are still available to purchase Saturday morning while supplies last. First come first served. Call the store for details 475.202.6657. Thanks you all for your support.
Time & Location
Oct 05, 2019, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Wine 101, 1220 Whitney Ave c, Hamden, CT 06517, USA
About the Event
Calling all wine enthusists!! The merchants of Whitneyville invite you all to shop, sip & taste their way through many of our local neighboring retail businesses during the first annual Whitneyville Fall Stroll.
Wine 101 will have several of your favorite wine reps pouring at many of Whitneyville's businesses. This is your chance to explore the area and get to know this unique small business neighborhood thriving with some of the best culinary and artisan shops in the Greater New Haven area.
By purchasing a ticket you will receive a complimentary wine glass to take with you on your fall stroll. At each stop, along with wine, each business will be busy creating their own experience for you; art, music, food specials, crafts, pumpkin painting, wine tastings, wellness and beauty offerings and so much more. We will be donating a portion of the days proceeds to benefit The Hamden Animal Shelter.
Along with the wine walk, Wine 101 will have free in-store beer tastings. There will be live music throughout the day outside.
Please visit Facebook for additional details about activities sponsored by each business at Whitneyville Fall Stroll.
- Your ticket/glass must be purchased before you begin the wine tour. No Exceptions. Wine reps will not pour samples unless you have a Wine 101 complimentary glass and a wristband.
- Registration will take place starting at 11AM at Wine 101 Hamden.
- You will receive your wristband and glass after verification. PLEASE BRING YOUR ID. Tickets are nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ to purchase a ticket and participate.
- If you cannot attend, but would like to make a donation to the Animal Shelter Fund please contact Carol for further information..
- Proceeds from your ticket purchase will be donated to Hamden's Animal Shelter Fund.
- Save your glass and visit The Playwright Pub for a beer sample.
Whiteyville Wine Walk
Must be 21+ to purchase. Please bring ID the morning of the event when you come to register for your glass and wrist band. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.