Wine 201: Blind Tasting w/Geoff
Time & Location
About the Event
Sharpen your palate with this blind tasting class focused on a series of Geoff's picks that get him truly excited to share with you. No need to be intimidated—we’ll give you all the tools you need to taste your way through this lineup. Turn up your wine experience in this engaging and fun seminar.
Classes are 1.5 hours long, including a Q&A session with Geoff Troup from Eder Bros & Wine 101 CSW, Chris Fiore.
What you can expect:
- 6 Tasting pours of wines from Geoff's picks
- Palate-cleansing bread & cheese
- $15 Gift Certificate towards purchases that night.
What you will learn:
- How to blind-taste wine with confidence
- How to evaluate wine through smell, taste, and visual clues
- What blind tasting can tell you about your own palate
- The aromas and flavors that make up each wine
This is a wine appreciation class to further educate your palate through tasting a variety of wines in a professional manner.
You must be 21+ years of age to purchase a ticket.
Classroom size is limited to only 10 people to encourage more in-depth discussion and analysis, so please RSVP early.
You must purchase your tickets early online through our website.
Facebook "Likes" or responses will not be accepted as an RSVP.
Please refrain from cell phone use during the presentation as to be respectful of those who are attending to learn more about wine appreciation.
Critical discussion is encouraged, but please be aware and respectful of other students' opinions and assessments of the wines. Wine is subjective and personal to each individual's palate.
- Wine 201: Blind Tasting$30$300$0