Wine Dinner w/ Alejandro Flores (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Tania and Alejandro Flores are a sister and brother team that came together in this venture in early May 2013. Their love for nature and what comes from the land has invaded their passion for both Wine and Cigars. Grape vines as well as tobacco plants are fully influenced by the "terroir" (soil and climate) where they are produced. They also represent the culture and traditions of who produce them.
Tapas Firas/ Cold Tapas
- Pimientos Rellenos, Roasted Piquillo Peppers stuffed with saffron rice, chicken & shrimp
- Pan Catalan, Serrano ham, fresh mozzarella and vine ripened tomatoes finished with tapenade served on bruschetta.
Served with Rock Point Pinot Gris from Oregon & RedPuro Chardonnay from Argentina
Tapas Caliente/Hot Tapas
- Chorizo Espanol, Sauteed spanish sausage & white beans in a Rioja red wine sauce
- Casuelita de Queso, goat cheese served with garlic toast red sauce
Served with Rock Point Pinot Noir from Oregon & Los Medanos Malbec from Argentina
Plato Principal/Main Course
- Beef short ribs with seasoned mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Served with Los Mendanos Cabernet Sauvignon from Argentina.
Arroz con Leche/Rice Puddig
Rice pudding prepared with coconut and raisins
$55 all inclusive, Please CALL THE RESTAURANT to RSVP