Wine Dinner with Juan Carlos
Time & Location
About the Event
Juan Carlos returns with new wines paired up with an entirely new menu.
RSVP's NEED TO BE WITH THE RESTAURANT.
To avoid any confusion, Wine101 WILL NOT not be handling reservations or payments for this event. You will need to call the restaurant to make your reservation.
First Course - Tapas Frias
- Tortilla Espanola, spanish omelet w/potatoes, onions and egg
- Salpicon de Mariscos Gallego, mixed seafood, EVOO, roasted piquillo peppers, red onions, sherry vinegar
Second Course - Tapas Caliente
- Tostads de Lomo de Cerdo, loin of pork on toasted garlic bread with melted manchego cheese.
- Croquetas de Jamon Serrano, Serrano ham croquettes
- Beef Empanadas, turnovers stuffed with beef & vegetables
Main Course - Plato Principal
- Parrilada Espanola, mixed grill of rib-eye steak, salmon, chicken & Spanish sausage served with confit potatoes & seasonal veggies.
Dessert - Chocolate Croquettes, chocolate almond croquettes, lime gelatin, coconut foam
Each course will be paired with wine(s) to be announced soon.
CALL 203.691.7027 to RSVP