Wed, Dec 13 | Wine 101
Wine101: Holiday Wines
Growing up Italian I've only been exposed to Christmas Eve's filled with an assortment of fish dishes and Christmas Day's with trays of Lasagna. What is your family's culinary tradition for your holiday?
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Wine 101, 1220 Whitney Ave c, Hamden, CT 06517, USA
About the Event
- Prior to this class we are asking for audience participation. Please email or comment on one of our social media pages about what your holiday culinary tradition is and we will use your suggestion during the class as I attempt to pair wines up with the menu choices that we receive. Please get involved and share your family's holiday tradition.
- *$20 per person includes the tasting/class, light cheese, crackers. and "homework" bottle.
- Classroom size is limited to 20 people. Purchase your tickets early online through our website.
- **21+ to attend, please bring ID the night of class.
- ***In the event that you need to cancel your reservation without 24 hour notice, you will receive a credit towards another class or in-store purchase.
- ****In the event that we need to cancel this class you will receive a full refund.
- Wine101: Holiday Wines$20$200$0