Sat, Dec 09 | Wine 101
Wine101: South American Wines
During this class we will explore wines from 3 major South American wine growing regions including, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay....yes Uruguay! We'll taste grape varietals synonymous with South America like Argentinian Malbec, Chilean Carmenere and Tannat from Uruguay to name a few.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2017, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Wine 101, 1220 Whitney Ave c, Hamden, CT 06517, USA
About the Event
- $20 per person includes the tasting/class, light cheese, crackers. and "homework" bottle.
- Classroom size is limited to 20 people.
- Must Purchase your tickets early online through our website. Facebook/Social Media RSVP's or "likes" do not count as a ticket purchase.
- 21+ to attend, please bring ID the night of class.
- In the event that you need to cancel your reservation without 24 hour notice, you will receive a credit towards another class or in-store purchase.
- In the event that we need to cancel this class you will receive a full refund.
- Wine101: South American Wines$20$200$0