November's Wines of the Month
- Michelle Lelu Muscadet (NOT Moscato, no relation) from Loire Valley, France. Nicely balanced between acidity & minerality. Citrus aromas, flavors of pear, green apple. Serve with cheese and light charcuterie.
- Viejo Feo Sauvignon Blanc from Chile Fresh, bright, dry & crisp. Great on its own or with chicken or fish.
- Zefiro Prosecco, Italy. Fragrant with fine bubbles. Enjoy Prosecco anytime...not just for brunch.
- Firewise Meritage (which means Bordeaux-style blend, not from Bordeaux, France) from California. Full-bodied, structured, earthy, lush with a smooth dry finish. Grill & chill wine.
- La Bella Sud Nero d' Avola from Sicily, Italy. Full bodies, balsamic nose, easy tannins, vanilla notes and floral. Pizza, pasta night wine.
- Casa Santos Lima Red Blend from Portugal. Ruby red color with flavors of ripe red fruit. Smooth and elegant with a dry finish.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY on all Wines of the Month orders!!
- More details available on the Wine 101 App & website!
Wine101: The Savvy Sipper